Good Luck to you SEKSI ARTIS

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Will I keep alive until next morning, next week, next months or next years? will this life become an easier for me? will I lucky enough to gain what I want? is my hard work will be gain something? can I pay my life insurance? question, question and questioning, that what inside SEKSI ARTIS head when wake up on the morning. always the same thing, same question and that's make Seksi Artis has to build the spirit inside to start moving this life again.

seksi artis sexy indonesian actress
Is there anything wrong with Seksi Artis? Seksi Artis has Toket Montok, Paha Mulus or even she also beauty looks and sexy hot body, but is that not enough? what make Seksi Artis can be a superstar like Julia Perez, Dian Sastro, Dewi Persik, Sarah Azhari or Mulan Jameela? is it me have to pay more to become Artis Indonesia Seksi, to become Sexy Indonesian Actress or Celebrity? I don't have much money to do that, I work to earn money not to use money for work.

After take a bath and have a breakfast, Seksi Artis ready to run this cruel life again, I don't know until when this suffering will be continue? a day, a week, a month, a years? I don't know only Seksi Artis who can answer that. I hope you are lucky like Artis Indonesia Seksi and your life will turn to be a Success one. Good Luck to you Seksi Artis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SEKSI ARTIS | ARTIS SEKSI, Indonesian Sexy Actress, Artis Tak Bugil | Hot Pictures, Hot Images, Sexy Actress | Information of Indonesian Actress

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP