Auditions for Hot Sexy Teen Gadis Abg Bugil

>> Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This is what happen to Seksi Artis yesterday, she has a father who has to visit on the hospital because her father was sick very bad. So Seksi Artis has to leave town to visit her father may be for few days. So while Seksi artis not around I have to find her replacement, I don't know may be Artis Abg Seksi as new comers.

But it's hard to find the replacement for Artis Seksi and I think I have to run some an audition. After I run that auditions there is so many Hot Young Teen Girls who want to be Seksi Artis and mostly they are beauty and sexy but I don't know if they are have ability to be a sexy actress even only temporary.

After almost 10 hours auditions finally I have three contestant who talent enough and of course they are has to be Hot, Sexy, Smart and beauty. After very tight selection finally I have one girls, she is Hot Sexy Teen Girls, Gadis Abg Seksi who can fill all the condition which is Sexy, Beauty, Hot, Smart and talented.

So today this Hot Sexy Teen Abg Bugil already become Artis Seksi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SEKSI ARTIS | ARTIS SEKSI, Indonesian Sexy Actress, Artis Tak Bugil | Hot Pictures, Hot Images, Sexy Actress | Information of Indonesian Actress

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP