Why Seksi Artis is so Sad?

>> Monday, February 15, 2010

May be this is the right time for SEKSI ARTIS to let the feeling out, because Seksi Artis feel so terrible today, has no spirit, lazy and hopeless. and here it is few word from Seksi Artis who want to let the feeling out in this blog.

When the sorrow always around me, I can not grow to be the one I want. Would someone give me opportunity and big chance to change this life, this Seksi Artis life? cause this life is feel so sad and like there is no hope for seksi artis. Why can I have those chance to be a better person and has a better life with all Seksi Artis I have? Is that too hard for me?

Where is anyone when Seksi Artis need them? Should I act selfish to make myself happy and enjoy this life and ignoring those I care and love? Should Seksi Artis Abandoned them? Should I leave them? Seksi Artis very confuse with this situation, it is dead end for Seksi Artis?

If anyone know the answer, please let me know through Artis Seksi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SEKSI ARTIS | ARTIS SEKSI, Indonesian Sexy Actress, Artis Tak Bugil | Hot Pictures, Hot Images, Sexy Actress | Information of Indonesian Actress

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP