Poetry for Seksi Artis, because I Love You Sexy Actress

>> Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today I want to make some poetry for Seksi Artis and I hope Seksi Artis will hear me and knowing that I Love Seksi Artis really deep and seriously. I made this poetry special just for sexy actress and try to write it even I know it's only bad poetry for her.

Seksi Artis, when I see your beauty face
I remember the moon because you are beauty as a moon
When I saw you beauty looks
you more than Monalisa on that paint
When I saw you on stage
You are more than Ordinary Sexy Actress

Please love me seksi artis
please like me, need me seksi artis
because I really love you
I like you, I need you seksi artis
I can't live without you seksi artis

If you are a beauty flower
I'll be the bee for you
If you are in paint
I'll be the cure for you seksi artis
I love you seksi artis from the bottom of my heart.

Want to see more Hot Pictures and Information of Sexy Actress, please visit Artis Seksi Ku.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SEKSI ARTIS | ARTIS SEKSI, Indonesian Sexy Actress, Artis Tak Bugil | Hot Pictures, Hot Images, Sexy Actress | Information of Indonesian Actress

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP